Our Beachfront Rooms are set among sand dunes, sea oats and sea grapes – a short stroll from the Clubhouse and just steps away from one of the best secluded beaches in the world.
Each of our Beachfront Rooms looks out on to Pine Cay’s beautiful, pristine and secluded two-mile-long beach. The rooms are spacious and suite-like, with a large bedroom and separate lounging alcove that leads into a screened-in porch overlooking the sea. The rooms also feature a large bathroom complete with walk-in shower and double vanities, plus a dressing area with plenty of shelves for beachwear and clothing.
The Beachfront Rooms are furnished in tropical décor and are comfortable, bright and attractive. Each contains one king or two twin beds, lots of pillows, and a small library of books for reading. The screened-in porch – with its table, chairs and ever-changing sea views – is the perfect place for early morning coffee. Just beyond, the outdoor patio sits a private outdoor shower enclosed by natural bamboo walls. A private thatched Tiki Hut, complete with beach loungers, offers the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine.
Please note: Air conditioning is not a requirement here as the breeze from ceiling fans rotating overhead, along with the gentle trade winds flowing through each room’s large windows and patio doors keeps things comfortable at most times.
When you book your stay directly through the Meridian Club, the following are included: Three meals per day and afternoon snacks and tea; use of pool and tennis court; use of kayaks, Hobie sail boats and other water sports equipment; taxi and boat transfers to and from airport on day of arrival and departure (if room is booked direct through The Meridian Club and stay is 5 nights or longer), morning snorkel trip when available.
- 814 sq. ft. of space, including a screened in porch with direct beach access
- Private thatched beach tiki hut with beach loungers and towels
- King or two twin beds with pure cotton linens
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanities, private outdoor shower, blow dryer, cotton bathrobes and towels and eco-friendly toiletries
- Ceiling fans (A/C)
- Closet space with hanging rails and shelving
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe, flashlight
- In-room WiFi
- Alcove Living Area with seating area and coffee table
- Mini library and postcards
- Mini Refrigerator
- Keurig coffee maker, coffee, and tea supplies
- U.S compatible outlets
- Daily housekeeping
- The Meridian Club Bistro
- Daily snorkeling trips
- Snorkeling gear
- Hobie Cat sailing boats
- Fresh-water swimming pool
- Yoga mats and props
- Tennis court and racquets
- Library with books and games
- Computer center
- Sand Dollar Cinema
- Gift shop
- Yoga Classes
- Electric Golf Carts
- Conch Diving
- Private Excursions
- Sunset Cruise
- Glow worm Cruise (when available)