Our Beachfront Rooms are set among sand dunes, sea oats and sea grapes – a short stroll from the Clubhouse and just steps away from one of the best secluded beaches in the world.
Each of our Beachfront Rooms looks out on to Pine Cay’s beautiful, pristine and secluded two-mile-long beach. The rooms are spacious and suite-like, with a large bedroom and separate lounging alcove that leads into a screened-in porch overlooking the sea. The rooms also feature a large bathroom complete with walk-in shower and double vanities, plus a dressing area with plenty of shelves for beachwear and clothing.
The Beachfront Rooms are furnished in tropical décor and are comfortable, bright and attractive. Each contains one king or two twin beds, lots of pillows, and a small library of books for reading. The screened-in porch – with its table, chairs and ever-changing sea views – is the perfect place for early morning coffee. Just beyond, the outdoor patio sits a private outdoor shower enclosed by natural bamboo walls. A private thatched Tiki Hut, complete with beach loungers, offers the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine.
Please note: Air conditioning is not a requirement here as the breeze from ceiling fans rotating overhead, along with the gentle trade winds flowing through each room’s large windows and patio doors keeps things comfortable at most times. However, for those that would prefer it, Beachfront Rooms with A/C are available for a small extra cost.
- 814 sq. ft. of space, including a screened in porch with direct beach access
- Private thatched beach tiki hut with beach loungers and towels
- King or two twin beds with pure cotton linens
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanities, private outdoor shower, blow dryer, cotton bathrobes and towels and eco-friendly toiletries
- Ceiling fans (A/C on request for a small extra cost)
- Closet space with hanging rails and shelving
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe, flashlight and torch
- In-room WiFi
- Alcove Living Area with seating area and coffee table
- Mini library and postcards
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee maker, coffee, and tea supplies
- U.S compatible outlets
- Daily housekeeping
- Boat and taxi transfers for arrival and departure (it is ONLY included with a 5 noght stay or greater)
- The Meridian Club Bistro
- Sunset cocktail bar
- Daily snorkeling trips
- Hobie Cat sailing boats
- Snorkeling gear
- Electric golf carts
- Fresh-water swimming pool with pool bar
- Yoga mats and props (classes available)
- Tennis court and racquets
- Library with books and games
- Computer center
- Gift shop and commissary