Sand Dollar Cottage
The semi-secluded Sand Dollar Cottage is a favorite among honeymooners and couples seeking romantic seclusion, natural beauty and tranquility. It is distanced from the Beachfront Rooms and sits only steps from the beach in a grove of swaying Casuarina pines.
Secluded from The Meridian Club’s other accommodations, The Sand Dollar Cottage is the ideal romantic retreat.
Hexagonal in shape and generous in size, the Sand Dollar Cottage has a cool and inviting interior with a king bed, a large bathroom and shower, a traditional Caribbean stone floor and a spacious screened-in porch. Soothing breezes are ever-present. A large outdoor shower with bamboo privacy screen has become a popular feature of this cottage.
Sea grapes and tropical foliage surround the cottage and directly in front lies a thatched Tiki hut with beach chairs overlooking the sea.
Make sure you book well in advance, as this is our most popular rental at The Meridian Club.
All meals are included in the nightly room rate at The Meridian Club:
- Early morning coffee service
- Continental and à la carte breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- For the more adventurous, picnic lunches can be prepared upon request
- Afternoon refreshments
- A six course tastings menu, three course à la carte menu or buffet dinner on theme nights
See our Resort Cuisine section for more details about the exquisite food you will be enjoying during your stay with us. Please note that beer, wine and other beverages from the bar are charged separately.
- Comfortably appointed central room with King bed
- Oversized bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Large, private outdoor shower
- Screened-in porch with walk on beach access
- The Sand Dollar Cottage has a thatched tiki hut on the beach (with beach chairs) for reading and evening cocktails
- In-room WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- Coffee pot
- No in-room telephone, no television – no distractions… just tranquility.
These amenities are included with your stay:
- Boat and taxi transfers for arrival and departure
- Daily snorkeling trips
- Hobie Wave sailing boats
- Paddleboard equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Fresh-water pool
- Tennis court and racquets
- Mini-Basketball court
- Wireless Internet access in the vicinity of the main club facility
- Access to computer center with two computers reserved for guests
- Excursion to neighboring Fort George Cay by boat (included for guests that have booked our Special Romance Package and also available for other guests at a small additional charge).