Sand Dollar Cottages
The two semi-secluded Sand Dollar Cottages, appropriately named Sand Dollar and Sea Biscuit are favorites among honeymooners and couples seeking romantic seclusion, natural beauty and tranquility. They are distanced from the Beachfront Rooms and sits only steps from the beach in a grove of swaying Casuarina pines.
Secluded from The Meridian Club’s other accommodations, The Sand Dollar Cottages are the ideal romantic retreat.
Hexagonal in shape and generous in size, the Sand Dollar Cottages have cool and inviting interiors with a king bed, a large bathroom and shower, a traditional Caribbean stone floor and a spacious screened-in porches. Soothing breezes are ever-present and large outdoor showers with bamboo privacy screens are popular features of our cottages.
Sea grapes and tropical foliage surround the cottage and directly in front lies a thatched Tiki hut with beach chairs overlooking the sea.
Make sure you book well in advance, as these are our most popular rental at The Meridian Club.
- Comfortably appointed central room with King bed
- Oversized bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Large, private outdoor shower
- Screened-in porch with walk on beach access
- The Sand Dollar Cottage has a thatched tiki hut on the beach (with beach chairs) for reading and evening cocktails
- In-room WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- Coffee pot
- No in-room telephone, no television – no distractions… just pure tranquility
These amenities are included with your stay:
- Boat and taxi transfers for arrival and departure
- Daily snorkeling trips
- Hobie Wave sailing boats
- Paddleboard equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Fresh-water pool
- Tennis court and racquets
- Mini-Basketball court
- Access to computer center with two computers reserved for guests
- Excursion to neighboring Fort George Cay by boat (included for guests that have booked our Special Romance Package and also available for other guests at a small additional charge).