A beautiful oceanfront home sitting on 5 magnificent, unspoiled acres with 300 feet of private turquoise waters and pure, soft white sand!
From the moment you arrive at Dragonfly, you will be swept away by the expansive, incredible views of Pine Cay and the Caribbean Sea.
Dragonfly is an exceptional vacation residence for families and/or couples looking to unplug from computers and phones and reconnect in a meaningful way. At the property you are left to enjoy the dragonflies, birds, views, sunsets, green flashes, geckos, insanely brilliant stars you feel you could touch at night, as well as the incredible aqua blue waters that will take your breath away!
Dragonfly is perfectly designed to accommodate up to 6 guests within 3 uniquely designed bedroom pods. Two of the villa’s bedrooms are designed to accommodate 4 adults and the twin bedroom is great for 2 children or teens. All 3 bedrooms and the great room are accessible by a wraparound outdoor deck with sweeping views of the ocean and Fort George beyond. Children 6 years old and above are welcome!
Home Rental Rates
The Great Room
Here family and friends gather to create memories. The Great Room features a large, fully equipped kitchen with a new gas cooktop/range, large refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, filtered water, wine cooler, 2 sinks (both with disposal), 2 dishwashers, and a large microwave with exhaust fan, plus all the dishes, cooking utensils, silverware and stemware you could ask for, this kitchen is built for chefs and foodies alike.
There is plenty of seating around the L-shaped island guarantees the perfect vantage for observing the chefs at work or for lingering over cocktails and appetizers and taking in the views.
The living area in the Great Room features comfortable, overstuffed sofas, 2 swivel chairs, and a 60″ flat screen TV ensures that you and your friends will enjoy quality down time at the end or the day, watching movies from an assortment of DVDs, enjoying some great music on the MP3 docking station, or enjoying the books, cards and board games on site… that’s if you can tear your eyes away from the views.
Five sliding doors lead to incredible panoramic views (especially at sunset) and a dining pavilion with 2 outdoor seating/dining options (with fans), outdoor speakers and a gas Weber grill for additional cooking. This vacation home is truly an outdoor experience!
Couples will be thrilled with the large master bedroom that sits away from the other 2 bedrooms. Designed for utmost privacy, this suite features a king size bed, comfortable sitting area, and double garden doors opening to the south side deck. The private ensuite features double sinks, marble countertops, custom bamboo cabinetry, travertine flooring and a fabulous large walk in shower.
Equally enchanting the second bedroom, which has a queen size bed and full ensuite with shower. The third bedroom has been recently remodeled and fits two new twin beds, which can be converted to a king. Ideal for kids or a third couple. There is also a television with DVD player, and a cozy ensuite bathroom, perfectly appointed for younger guests.
The king and queen bedrooms are located on either side of the great room, a separate area housing a gourmet kitchen, dining bar, and spacious living room with entertainment equipment.
Private Beach Tiki
Grab your morning coffee, or take your afternoon cocktail to the private beach tiki overlooking a shallow, tranquil beach with 300 feet of private frontage, beautiful turquoise waters and pure, soft, white sand. Relax in the large new tiki hut set up with lounge chairs and sand chairs. A fabulous architect-inspired table holds drinks and books! Wade into the warm water and lose yourself in this truly pristine and unspoiled slice of the Caribbean.
There are plenty of beach towels for your stay.
Three golf carts are available for use during your stay at Dragonfly and are housed in a base station under the home. At the end of each day, simply plug the golf buggies back into their outlets so they will be ready for a new day of exploring.
Although we encourage you to pack lightly for your stay on beautiful Pine Cay, there are extra large capacity laundry facilities on the lower level. You can take advantage of the warm Caribbean breezes and hang your clothes to dry on the clothes lines located next to the laundry room.
While there is no internet connection at the residence, The Meridian Club has a computer room and WiFi around the clubhouse for those of you who need to stay connected to the outside world.
Please note, Dragonfly is a NON-SMOKING villa property.
Features and Amenities
- Three bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms in separate private pods with a King in the master bedroom, Queen in the guest bedroom and 2 twins in the third bedroom accommodating up to 6 people.
- Modern brand new kitchen with 2 islands – making the preparation and cooking of your meals effortless. The kitchen features a new gas cooktop/range, large refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, filtered water, wine cooler, 2 sinks (one with a disposal), 2 dishwashers, and a large microwave all center around a large L-shaped dining bar with very cool stools. The unobstructed ocean views make cooking seem fun and enjoyable!
- Open floor plan connecting the kitchen to the great/living room which boasts 2 couches, 2 swivel chairs to take advantage of the gorgeous views or to watch a movie on the new wall mounted 60″ flat screen TV (plays DVD’s only)!
- Indoor entertainment includes a large selection of movies on DVD, books, cards and board games. Music lovers will enjoy the iPod docking station.
- Five sliding doors lead to incredible panoramic views (especially at sunset) and a new dining pavilion with 2 outdoor seating/dining options (with fans), outdoor speakers.
- Weber gas grill on the deck for additional cooking.
- 3 Golf carts for exploring the island.
- Large tiki hut with lounge & sand chairs on the beach. Ideal for sipping your morning coffee or enjoying a sunset cocktail. A fabulous new architect-inspired table holds drinks & books!
- 2 outdoor showers
- Laundry room downstairs with washer & dryer. We prefer to hang our laundry outside on the clothes line to truly experience the Caribbean.
- There is no Internet connection on site (although The Meridian Club has a computer room and WiFi around the clubhouse for those of you who need to stay connected to the outside world).
Take home a delicious assortment of Chef Sara’s elevated home cooking. Choose from Side Dishes, Salads, and Ready-to-Cook items, or select Complete Meal Packages.
Orders may be placed with The Meridian Club reception with a minimum 48 hours notice by dropping off an order form or by speaking with our friendly staff.
Looking for some help from our chef? View our meal packages.