Private Island Getaway Perfect for Larger Groups
Tranquility and blissful vistas – the perfect holiday experience. And you can have this and so much more when you choose to take over a private island and call it your own. The Meridian Club in the Turks & Caicos offers a remarkable opportunity for family and friends to come together for a private and secluded getaway far from the hustle of other more populated Caribbean islands. And nothing gets the creative juices flowing more than escaping to an unplugged island for an intimate corporate retreat.
If you are looking for a beachside holiday on a secluded, private island for 26 or more* people, The Meridian Club delivers a harmonious balance of sea, sand, and astonishing culinary delights for your next group getaway.
Special Rates for Group Bookings
- Five or seven-night accommodations for your guests in the Meridian Club’s 13
- beachfront rooms
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments and dinner
- Transfers to and from Providenciales Airport
- Snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and some excursions
- Saturday night “Jump-Up” dinner and party at the club
- One of the best secluded beaches in the world.
Rates for 7 Nights
November 1 – April 30: $89,500 (as little as $3,442 per person)
May 1 – July 31: $65,000 (as little as $2,500 per person)
Rates for 5 Nights
November – April 30: $70,000 (as little as $2,693 per person)
May 1 – July 31: $51,000 (as little as $1,962 per person)
* Additional persons can be accommodated in home rental, please inquire by phone.
** Prices based on double occupancy, all rooms, tax and service not included.